Buy Jade Perch
Buy Jade perch fry direct from hatchery in Australia.
For detailed information about jade perch go to the members area click for more
Our fingerlings are produces under a Fish Health certification Program
Genetic selected / improved breeders Read more about our breeding program
Want fish that are table size It's no so easy to find jade perch in any retail outlet in any of the Australian cities. There is not enough production for it to be offered to the broader market. It's a long story, but essentially all these fish come from family businesses. Farms run by families. They are all making a good, secure living. It would be a big move, and risk, to jump to the "broarder market", supermarket outlets. The Asian community in our cities pretty much consume all the production. I personally have been looking into the option to have it delivered to "mum's" door. It's an obvious market, health conscious mum, or just generally health conscious people that want to eat this regularly. The best I can do at the moment is send it in a box lots, of whole, chilled jade, or silver perch, which you must collect from your local airport, and you collect it there.
Your fry will come from Australia's most experienced breeder and live fish shipper.
- Over 35 years experience shipping live fish.
- Largest breeder of Jade perch in Australia.
- Best quality fry using managed genetics for fast growing qualities. Breeders sourced from the best growers in Australia, and managed using wild caught jade perch direct from their natural habitat. No loss of fast growing gene.
- Packing usually 500 fry per box, depending on destination.
- Full health certification provided when required.
- Approved disease free export facility. Fully certified hatchery.
- Minimum 20 boxes per order.
Also available: Murray cod, silver perch, and sleepy cod.
4-5cm Fingerlings are will be available for Australian domestic customers. Larger fingerlings of over 8cm available depending delivery logistics.
If you are in Western Australia we can not send you jade perch.
If you are not in Australia you need to be aware that export of Australian native fish is complicated, involving many permits, restrictions and many conditions that are in place for the receiving country. Therefore we cannot sent less than AUD$3,000.00 of fish, PLUS shipping and associated costs.
More information below.
- 30- 49 --- $2.31 each including GST
- 50- 99 --- $2.20 each including GST
- 100-500 -- $1.43 each including GST
- Over 500 --- $0.94 each including GST
- NOTE: GST does not allpy to export orders.
- F1 fry are available by arrangement. Minimum order 10,000 $1.15 each.
- 1.0 - 3.5 cm FRY. WHOLESALE PRICES OVER 10,000 AUD$0.43 each plus GST.
- Food can be ordered and delivered with fingerlings.
- For commercial quantities of aquaculture feed see this link. Recommended food supplier www.bignutrition.com.au
Please note the minimum quantity for export is 3,000 fish at AUD $1.00 each OR AUD$3,000. We can't export small quantityies of fish. This is because of the very involved process to export live Australian native fish. The airlines also usually impose minimum freight weights. Usually they charge for 100kg even if you only send a single box of 11kg. The process for sending live fish itself is very involved. It is therefor necessary to have a shipment that has the economies of scale to cover the whole process. The minimum shipment value is AUD$3,000.00 fish value, plus all the other shipping costs.
Taking orders now for bulk quantities for 2018 -19 season. Don't miss out. Production is limited.
1.00 - 3.5 cm FRY WHOLESALE PRICES OVER 10,000 AUD$0.43. Plus GST Ask for a quote on "landed" cost to your local airport.
Full health certification available upon request.
For detailed information about growing jade perch and managing their health see the members area.
We regularly ship to many countries around the world, including, Malaysia, mainland China, Taiwan, Europe, Hong Kong and the United States.
PLEASE NOTE, PREFERED METHOD OF CONTACT IS EMAIL BECAUSE I AM OFTEN AWAY FROM THE PHONE.
(Phone numbers are provided strictly for orders over 10,000 fish, or emergencies, only.)
Or phone: International: 617 4126 2257 Cell 61 407 797 149 Local call 07 4126 2257 or mobile 0407 797 149